November 7, 2010

Day 05

- A time you thought about ending your own life.

honestly, i've never seriously thought about ending my life in that way. "that way" being committing suicide. of course i've had those angst filled teen moments where i'd wallow in self pity and think about how sorry everyone would be if i was gone. those moments were over (reflectively) insignificant things and they were fleeting.

however, i've thought about leaving my life behind and taking on a whole new identity before. obviously, this new identity would be thrilling and exciting in ways that my real life is not. this new identity always involved scenic moments in other countries (italy, france, australia) and always with a hot piece of ass by my side. the TD fiasco made me want to run away more than anything.

but the TD fiasco, like any angst filled moment i have, was fleeting. so is my desire to run away to a far off land and assume a new identity. what's so great about a new identity anyways? i like being chi vu even though my name is often mispronounced. i like my family and my friends. i like making shitty puns on my name. what was this post supposed to be about?

how fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment