July 27, 2010

SUMmer.

this has been my laziest summer ever. i didn't take classes and i didn't work unless you count frequenting grocery stores and yogurt places as work. i don't either.

some things i have done so far this summer:

1. eaten too much frozen yogurt.
2. bought a 10 class pass to yoga and went exactly once.
3. decided on my major(s).
4. been to starbucks too often to wallow in misery with megan.
5. seen two shooting stars while wallowing in misery with megan.
6. made up my very own song about ingrown toenails.
7. got covertly stuck inside a giant playground dome.
8. grew giant sunflowers(!!!).
9. raced around suburban streets in my wee honda.
10. watched season 1 and 2 of real housewives of new york. soon followed by lamenting over waste of time.

some things i want to have done by the end of the summer:

1. kayak! i want to do this every summer until i die (preferably in a kayak).
2. extreme hiking and hopefully not finding a dead body like in an episode of csi (things are getting taking a morbid turn).
3. find pyramid studded jewelry to feed my new pyramid studded jewelry love.
4. dance in beach sand.
5. go somewhere new new new.
6. cut my hair shorter than its ever been.
7. dance my ass off (with or without beach sand).
8. find a pair of skinny black pants that are a) flattering and b) not destined to make my bottom half look like a lumpy snickers bar with muffin tops and a saggy ass diaper to boot.
9. watch a movie/read a book that makes me rethink everything (in a positive manner).
10. do something bold.

No comments:

Post a Comment