September 19, 2010

this weekend, of all weekends, is the one where all my events for probably the entire month of september decided to take a giant shit on.

i've been out of my house since 6 am on friday. i make random pit stops here to nap and eat. i haven't turned on the tv once. i have 3 exams this week, 1 presentation, work and meetings. i would say that yes, i do like being busy as opposed to trying to kill time with impromptu dancing in my room or internetting. howevs, right now, there's nothing i'd rather do than lay out and go swimming and take advantage of this weather. alas, i have been hypothetically locked in my room, staring into the reflection of great weather via my $5 (slightly warped, but it was five dollas) mirror from walmart.

sometimes stress has this great effect on me where i do things! actively! but right now, i just want to take a nap which is questionable since i woke up 30 minutes ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment