September 3, 2010

complaints.

i'm a complainer. i have been since birth. eventually, i'll get up and get shit done but i will still bitch about it. i'm also always inside my head. when carrie bradshaw accused miranda hobbes of doing this, i realized that i might be a miranda hobbes.

every so often, i have really lame revelations. they go like this: "ohmygod, i've realized that i don't want to waste my life! i need to do something! i feel like i'm in a rut!" and nidhi is usually the person on the other line.

ever since i started this new blog, my old xanga has gone moldy and dusty. i feel like this is a fake blog for myself since i only choose to write about light things involving my hatred of the bachelor and how i am constantly shiny headed. while my xanga was old/shriveled/crusty/ancient, it was more real. even though everything i wrote was only about a sentence long, i felt as if it was me, the good/bad/sad/awkward.


so i don't want to be so one sided on this blog anymore. i don't want to only write about things that are light and amusing. so i won't. also, all this self doubt and feelings of inadequacy can kiss my (recently inspired by the movie, Tootsie) ass. i'll write more about this later. maybe.

2 comments:

  1. i AM always on the other line of this

    ruuuuun tootsie ruuuun

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA.
    you're my best friend.
    this is what you're here for.
    vice versa. thus, NOHAIL please.

    ReplyDelete