September 26, 2010

my grandparents are coming to visit us in november and they're staying until the new year!

best news i've heard in a really long time.

i'm obsessed with my gparents, no lie. it's hard to not be obsessed with two people who send me 10 lb boxes of tangerines and guavas. also, for most of my childhood, my gparents lived in vietnam. then they came to california but then we moved to texas. so i've only had them in my life for about 3 years altogether! so to have my gparents lounging in our living room and going to restaurants and zoos and botanical gardens with them, these all add up to the best news ever.


*also, halloween/halloween season is coming! right now, i'm sitting by a window my mom forced me to open. a cold ass breeze is coming in and i love this weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment