October 14, 2010

caught.

sometimes [right now] my procrastination kicks me in the ass. thus, i'm up at 3 am making a study guide for my midterm in approx. 9 hours. now i'm busying harping on how my life is so busy and full of shit that i have to struggle through.

okay, it's not. 21 hours of school doesn't feel too bad! i find it's harder for me to actually attend class but the workload isn't too intense. also, work? not intense either. i actually like my job though it's in basically a basement and i freeze to death every damn day.

anyways, if only i could stop procrastinating by watching jersey shore episodes or LOLing at arrested development or drinking too much grape juice and subsequently falling asleep on the sofa.

ugh! is it almost thanksgiving yet? i need to get my turkey on.

No comments:

Post a Comment