October 2, 2010

little things.

a lot of times, i find myself becoming gradually more negative. so i have to make a conscious effort to remind myself to stop being such a shit. while i definitely do not have everything in the world that i want, i have everything that i need. i feel like making a list so here's one of all the little things that (weirdly) have made my day lately:

-the obvious, my family.

-being able to finally wear cardigans without sweating out half my water weight.

-seeing the sunrise (or something) as i haul ass to school at 7 am.

-this walking windup pumpkin man that i got from the botanical gardens


-jersey shore thursdays.

-realizing that my car has a hook in case i ever decide to buy some truck nuts.

-the saltwater room by owl city.

-pomegranate season! i plan on spending the majority of my paycheck on them.

-new levels of angry birds.

-halloween! my favs holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment