August 30, 2010

hey there, sweaty faced girl.

i am a constant victim of the shiny face striker. what is that? exactly what it sounds like. in situations where people perspire (say, walking to and from class through a GIANT parking lot), i tend to get shiny faced from sweat more than what i assume is normal.

every i.d. card picture i have, my forehead is reflecting the light from the flash. i am a living/walking/talking beacon for awkward sweaty faced kids.
*these following pictures are actually awkward themselves. though i am usually an asian girl, apparently i am black on my ids.



since i haven't gotten my parking sticker in the mail, i'm forced to put up a receipt every day. after walking across a giant bridge from the parking lot to campus (i estimate it's about a mile but my sweaty ass is probably exaggerating), i realized i forgot to put my sticker up! so i must trek back. then forth. i am then sweating buckets! i then sit by a cute boy while playing "We Didn't Start the Fire" by billy joel. he kept looking over and laughing and i assume it's about 1. my sweaty face or 2. he's trying to play cute with me in a strange fashion in which he is only missing a fan to play coy behind. it wasn't either of those, i just didn't realize my music was on so loud. 19 year old sweaty girl blasting billy joel? LOLZFEST.

No comments:

Post a Comment