November 11, 2010

Day 09

- How you hope your future will be like.

i feel like i talk about my future and its possibilities all the time on this blog! hahaha.

1. i want to LOVE my career, even if i'm not making any money at all. i'll just mooch off nidhi reddy for the rest of my days.

2. i hope my love life will be better! cause shit is tragic right now.

3. i hope i get to travel to really ballin places like the galapagos islands where i shall fulfill my childhood dream of riding on a big ass turtle.

4. i hope for my future to still be filled with loved ones.

5. i would say that i hope my life would be happy but that's really my own thing, isn't it? i can do that shit on my own really.

6. this isn't exactly the super distant future but next fall, i hope to be living in my own apartment.

*edit

OOOH AND I WANT A PUG! I WANT A PUG MORE THAN ANYTHINGGGGGG.

i've wanted a pug since like 10th grade when i fell in love with winston the pug! but he got adopted before i could convince my parents he wouldn't poop all over our asian carpet and chew our asian shoes. look at that precious little old man faceeeeee! i think i fell in love with pugs when i found out that they watch tv all the time and have stout legs and breathing problems. just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment