November 15, 2010

LATE! Day 11 and Day 12.

i really wanted to be able to keep up with this but here goesssss.

Day 11: - Put your ipod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up. *sidenote- my ipod is really intense. i combined 3 different ipods so now i have random music everywhere. also, viet jams for my ma. this is going to be slightly embarrassing.

1. should i stay or should i go - the sex pistols.
2. show me yo bootyhole - saosin [HAHAHHA].
3. LDN - lily allen.
4. time to pretend - MGMT.
5. apologize remix - onerepublic.
6. stereo - john legend.
7. who is mike jones? - mike jones.
8. do you know - enrique iglesias.
9. hypnotized - notorious b.i.g.
10. october song - amy winehouse.

that wasn't too bad. minus exposing my love of show me yo bootyhole by saosin :/

Day 12: - Bullet your whole day.
9:00 am - woke up and checked my phone. rolled over.

9:30 am - grumbled then my phone rang. lady gaga ringtonez everywhere.

10:00 am - proceeded to the kitchen where i talked to my dad. he told me i had to go
buy soup.

10:05 am - remembered i'm gross. proceeded to the bathroom; showered/brushed my
teefz/etc.

11:00 am - texting ensues. grumble about my paintball welts and need for soup.

12:00 pm - talked on the phone?

1:00 pm - ate chicken and mushroom soup.

1:25 pm - felt ill from homemade chicken and mushroom soup. got mocked by father.

2:00 pm - facebooked my life away. still on the phone?

3:00 pm - forced a friend to accompany me to walmart/kroger/chipotle/boba.

3:01 pm to 8:30 pm - ate a burrito baby, HAD THE BEST BOBA EVER, got bullied for my
boba, bought approx. 30 cans of soup, got called out for buying
30 cans of soup, roamed around walmart trying to buy bday cards.

9:00 pm - attempted to learn how to dance. collapsed in fits of LOL and heard my
creaky joints.

10:00 pm - goodbye to friend! proceeded to eat the rest of my burrito while watching
bones.

10:05 pm - got really grossed out by bones. reconsidered finishing the burrito.

10:20 pm - finished the burrito.

10:30 pm - watched murder mysteries! fell asleep in the living room per usual.

then i woke up at 3 am and stumbled to brush my teefs. then i stumbled back into my bed. PRODUCTIVE DAY FTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment