November 22, 2010

Day 20.

- A drunken story.

one time on gayc's birthday, i thought i had devised a really clever method on how to take shots.

1. have some chaser. i like juice.
2. don't swallow the chaser! just hold it in your mouth.
3. take a shot.
4. immediately follow the shot with MORE chaser.
5. get overly shitfaced.

we went shot for shot. i won! with like 10 shots in about an hour? i thought my shot method was so cool. then, something about the motion of the car, too many shots and perhaps the taco bueno i ate beforehand caught up to me. also, seeing gayc puking on the side of the road didn't help. i threw up in the car. the car of my friend's boyfriend i had just met. we didn't make it to the club. we just stumbled back home! and i cleaned my hot mess self up. i laid on the couch and watched the food network until i fell asleep. the end.

*sidenote: i will probably continue doing this shot method. i don't learn from my mistakes :/

No comments:

Post a Comment