November 17, 2010

LATE! Day 13 and 14.

Day 13 - 5 things that irritate you about the opposite sex.

1. public touching of the testicles.
2. how they don't really have to do much work when it comes to club dancing.
3. guys are extremely confusing. they don't think they're extremely confusing. this is irritating.
4. they leave the toilet seat up >8[
5. guys usually don't give listening signals! like nodding or agreeing statements. thanks, linguistics class.

Day 14 - Your earliest memory.

i have two memories from around the same time but i'm not sure which came first. hm!

my first memory is running around the backyard of my old house in california. there was this little pathway between our house and our neighbors (where i would pick loquats to my little heart's content) and it was pretty much a dirt path. i remember being really excited about preschool so i ran along this path to get my older cousins so they could come with me. i remember having an armful of loquat fruits and running really fast until i tripped on a giant ass rock and fell face first into another big ass rock. to this day, i still have a scar on my left eyebrow. i remember bleeding a lot and crying but i think i was crying over my now smushed loquats.

my second memory would be when i was like 5 and alan vu had just started standing. mostly, he would just stand in his crib all day. one day, i decided to swing on his crib and sing something about airplanes. tis also my earliest memory of bad singing and dancing. alan vu wasn't havin' none of dat. he started crying and i got really angry that he wouldn't sing with me. this shit still happens to this day hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment